Born 2 Ski are pleased to offer this fantastically-located chalet, right on the piste, with hot tub
Chalet Yogi is a new piste side Chalet that is the very definition of ski in ski out. The new outdoor hot tub allows guests to watch those still on the slopes ski by.
The location could not be better, nestled in the tranquil woods just above Plagne centre and just along from Plagne Village. Both are but a 5 minute walk away (possibly longer if it is snowing).
NB we are advised that there will be a brand new ice rink within Plagne Centre, for Winter 208/19 - currently under construction (Feb 2018)
There is an ingeniously designed pool table that magically transforms into a bespoke dining and breakfast table. There are 2 double/twin rooms, each with private bathrooms and WCs. The 3rd and 4th bedrooms are connected but can be closed off from each other. These 2 rooms share a bathroom so would be best suited to a family or friend. If booking by the room (rather than on sole use by your group) the operator would never sell these 2 rooms to 2 different groups as access to room 4 is through room 3.
There will also be a table tennis table under the terrace which will be available all season but will really come into its own when the weather gets a bit warmer in March and April.
As with all this small operator's chalets, Yogi will be equipped with a large flat screen TV complete with Apple TV for all your viewing and gaming needs.
Accommodation Summary As Ski In, Ski Out as you can get (literally on a piste!) Sleeps 6-8 in 3/4 bedrooms Each Bedroom with private bathroom & WC Brand new outdoor hot tub next to the piste 5-10 minutes walk from Plagne centre and its amenities 5 minute walk from Plagne village and La Plagne’s no.1 rated restaurant Real Log Fire Pool table Apple TV
• Sumptuous 3 course evening meal 6 days a week • Free-flowing wine during evening meals • Use of Hot Tub • Free use of Wifi internet • Continental breakfast 7 mornings a week with hot option on 6 mornings • Chef's special afternoon tea & cake after skiing • Linen, towels & Robes • Return Transfers from Geneva Airport or Bourg St Maurice Station*
Although not included, the following can be organised:
• Lift passes (We can help make sure lift passes are ready upon your arrival, saving valuable 1st morning slope time) • Ski/board hire which will also be delivered directly to the chalet on arrival night • Ski/snowboard lessons
All you need to do is book a flight and ensure that it conforms to their transfer policy which is below. There's plenty of cheap flights to Geneva with the low-cost carriers, other nearby Airports are Chambery and Lyon although you will not benefit from free transfers from these airports. Alternatively you have the option of catching the Snow Train to Aime-La-Plagne (this is closer to La Plagne than any Airport!), or driving out to La Plagne, its about 9 hours from Calais but there's no baggage charges! *Conditions apply for included Transfers, please see "transfers" info for full details
*Inclusive Transfers - T & Cs
To ensure the operator's complimentary transfers are available, please book your arrival day flights to arrive on the Saturday afternoon as close to but NO LATER THAN 2:15pm as the bus will aim to leave at around 3:15pm from Geneva. Your departure day flights need to depart early afternoon as close to but NO EARLIER THAN 2pm from Geneva (the bus will leave between 07:00 and 08:30am depending on expected traffic).
Feel free to book an earlier arrival day flight or a later departure day flight if it makes more sense but you may have to wait at the airport to connect with your transfer or return flight
Complimentary transfers will normally consist of a shared coach with the operator's other chalets (in the same village) so provided that there are no flight delays we will keep waiting times to a minimum*.
Transfers from Aime or to Bourg St Maurice for the snow train are complimentary on arrival/departure days only, provided that the day trains are booked. Eurostar train arrive at Aime at 18.31. Trains do not depart from Aime on your return journey but depart from Bourg St Maurice at 09.50 or Moutiers at 10:11.
Important: If you wish to arrive on the early snow train and/or leave on the later snow train we can accommodate this but will need to know well in advance and extra cost may apply depending on numbers.
If you are arriving early in resort please note that you will not have access to your chalet until 16:30 as the chalet staff need the whole day to make the chalet gleaming for you.
There is no extra discount for self-drive.
Baby car seats and booster seats can be arranged for children and infants provided that all details on the booking form are correct.
Complimentary transfers are not available under any other conditions and it is your responsibility that all your group members are aware of these conditions.
* For delayed flights, the maximum we can wait is up to half an hour after the scheduled departure time in order to avoid compromising driver hours regulations. If your flight is delayed by more than this we will endeavour to arrange an alternative. You will have to pay for this initially but you will normally be able to reclaim this on your travel insurance if you have kept within these times.
Transfers may be by the operator's own vehicles or by vehicles of other providers with whom they might make arrangements from time to time. It may sometimes be necessary to combine, on certain transfers, clients arriving or departing on more than one flight, which may require additional waiting time at the airport. Clients travel in our vehicles or other providers’ vehicles at their own risk. Transport around resort during the holiday is at the discretion of Alpoholics staff.
• IMPORTANT: Incorrect information that requires additional transfers be organized at short-notice will be charged at a minimum of 300 euros for up to 4 people. Additional seats will be charged at 90 euros per person thereafter.
• On clear days the normal transfer time from Geneva to La Plagne is 2hr 30mins. Due to extreme mountain conditions during the season this is not always possible. Therefore occasionally we have to allow 4+ hours to transport you safely back which includes adequate time to check-in. The decision will reside with the operator or whichever transfer company has been hired.
• They will always allow adequate time to get you safely and on time to the airport. However, there can be unforeseen exceptional circumstances that mean you miss your flight or train. Please note that for any costs incurred you will need to claim against your holiday insurance. The operator will provide any paperwork required to support your claim.
Close to town, Close to piste, Hot tub, Good for apresski, Good for nonski, Good for groups, WIFI
Ski out from chalet
5 minute walk (maybe a bit longer if snowing.....)