Montgenevre in France Resort Guide
Montgenevre lies on the French side of the Italian border and links into the huge Milky Way circuit via Claviere. It was a fashionable resort in the 1930s and although it has very much given itself over to modern apartment blocks and a bustle of bigger traditional style chalets and chalet hotels, it still has a charming village centre. As well as skiing into the Milky Way circuit, a special lift pass will also allow you to ski Alpe d'Huez, Les Deux Alpes and Serre Chevalier. The standard lift pass covers the Mont de La Lune area: Montgenevre, Claviere and Cesana, while a small surcharge covers the whole Milky Way. The resort is situated at 1850m and has a great snow record
Accomodation & Après Ski
There are a good selection of well priced restaurants and bars on the main street offering traditional French and Italian style fayre, pizzas, pasta and burgers. There is a cinema, nightclub and a few decent sports and souvenir shops and supermarket. Accommodation is mainly chalet or apartment based, but there is a plentiful supply of studio and family sized apartments available locally.
|RESORT HEIGHT||1850||VERTICAL DESCENT||850||OPENS||Dec - Apr|
|TOP STATION||2700||DRAG LIFTS||21||EXPERT RATING||7|
|BOTTOM STATION||1850||CHAIR LIFTS||35||INTERMEDIATE RATING||8|
|GONDOLAS/CABLE CARS||6||BEGINNER RATING||7|
Lift Pass Prices From
- Adult One Day Pass : €42.50
- Adult Six Day Pass : €222
- Child One Day Pass : €38.80 (6-14)
- Child Six Day Pass : €202.20 (6-14)
- *The 6 day Monts De La Lune pass includes Montgenevre and Claviere/Cesana and free days in Serre Chevalier, The Milky Way (Sestriere/San Sicario/Sauze D’Oulx), Puy St Vincent, Les Deux Alpes & Alps D’Huez. Check at time of purchase
Your browser does not support iframes.